Friday, April 23, 2010

The Orchid Whisperer

Greetings:

I would like to help all those of you out there that are nervous about caring for Orchids. I tried doing so over Facebook, but found that approach to be inefficient. Therefore, I started this blog so that more of you would realize that growing and caring for Orchids of all varieties should not be a scary thing. I know people that have received a beautiful orchid, and instead of being thrilled and able to enjoy the flowers, they were apprehensive about killing it, not to mention the guilt that comes along with that.... Anyway, fear no more, orchids usually die from being given too much attention, and they actually thrive when neglected a little. Now that is not to say they are as easy as some other plants, but they can thrive with a little schedule and some great and relatively cheap products. Please tell all your friends about this blog, and I look forward to answering any and all questions to the best of my ability.

1 comment: